Followers

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Flutterby Artistry







Flutterby Artistry is about me being a crafty person. It is so rewarding and such a lot of fun to create, design, scrapbook, stamp, and photograph the world around us. I love havingfun with any project I work on. 

 I offer fresh project ideas on-line samples and hopefully in-house classes and demo's soon. There is always something new to learn and some new products to play with. 

I've been interested in Arts and Crafts and creating my own products and projects for as long as I can remember.

For me, helping someone create that perfect project for a special person or occasion is the best feeling in the entire world. 
After all, creating cards, scrapbook pages, and gift items is about more than just supplies, it’s about sharing a part of yourself with the people you love.  

Hoping to have projects, layouts, pictures of different cards and scrap-booking pages, projects and mini books. Kits for sale, card swaps and all things crafty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment